Laz Parking is pleased to be MTA Metro-North’s designated parking operator for select system locations.
Laz Parking specializes in the management, leasing, ownership and development of parking facilities.
News & Alerts
April 20, 2016
To Our Middletown Customers,
MTA Metro-North Railroad is resurfacing and re-striping the parking facility at Middletown – Town of Walkill station. The 750 space parking lot and access road will be milled, paved, and re-striped. This work will restore the facility to a state of good repair.
Benefits to Customers:
• Elimination of potholes and uneven surface conditions
• New and enhanced striping on pavement surface
• Improved drainage throughout the parking facility
• Customers are advised to observe “NO PARKING” signs where erected. Approximately half of the parking will be taken out of service at a time to perform milling, paving, and striping
• No impact to platform access
• Access Road off of N. Galleria Drive will be reduced to one lane, single direction traffic at certain times to facilitate milling, paving, and re-striping
• Begin: July 23, 2019
• End: Approximately 1 month