LAZ PARKING PERMIT AGREEMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ: Permits are considered self-managed accounts and it is the sole responsibility of the Holder to ensure compliance. Waitlisted Station Permits NOT renewed before your expiration date will be considered " CANCELLED" by the permit holder. *Reapplication will be required for cancelled permits.
• As a parking permit holder, you are not entitled to a reserved space. Permit holders must park in designated permit areas only.
• At certain Metro-North stations, the demand for permit parking will exceed the number of permit spaces available. At these locations, customers who submitted permit parking applications after the location is sold out will be put on a waiting list in the order in which the applications were received, and notified when additional permits become available.
•Current Permits must be displayed on the rear-view mirror and must be clearly visible through the Front Windshield at all times while vehicle is parked on the premises.
• Permit holders may register a second vehicle upon payment of the appropriate fee. Only one vehicle per permit may be parked at any given time in the facility. If both vehicles on a single permit are parked simultaneously, a parking notice will be issued to both vehicles.
• Permit holder is responsible for transferring the permit between registered, authorized vehicles. Any transfer of permit between vehicles other than those registered is prohibited.Permit holder is responsible for keeping permit and vehicle information up to date. If you are using a different vehicle that is not registered on your permit account, you must contact our Customer Service Department (888)- 682-7275 in advance before parking the vehicle in our facilities.
• At constrained facilities, only one permit per household. Customer information must match vehicle registration.
• Renewal permits should be acquired from the Parking Customer Service Center prior to the expiration date.
• Lost or damaged permits may be replaced for a fee. Call for information.
• Prorated refunds, for 12 month, 6 month, or 3 month permits only, can be made through the Parking Customer Service Center. Cancellations must be received by the 5th of the month in order to receive a refund for the current month.
• All individuals using the parking facility must observe all posted rules, regulations and signs of the facility and also the directions of the Operator and/or Metro-North Railroad. Violations of these rules will result in fines and possible loss of permit privileges, boot and/or tow of vehicle.
• This agreement is a personal license to the holder of a permit to enable that person to park the designated vehicle at this facility at the holder’s sole risk. Only a license is granted hereby and no bailment is created with respect to any vehicle, including its contents, on the premises of the facility. Vehicles should be locked at all times with personal items secured. In the event of an emergency, contact the MTA Police at (888) 682-9117.
• Metro-North Railroad and LAZ Parking are not responsible for any loss and/or damage by fire, theft, collision or any other cause to any vehicle, or part thereof or the contents of any vehicle.
• These parking rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of Metro-North Railroad and LAZ Parking. LAZ PARKING NOTICES AND FINE SCHEDULE
** $10.00 LATE FEE ASSESSED AFTER 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE NOTICE**
Parking in a Permit Space without a Permit;or expired Permit, or Plate Not Valid W/Permit; or Violation of Permit Rules 1st Offense $20.00 --- Second Offense $35.00,--- Third Offense $60.00
Parking in an Improper Lot or taking up two spaces. 1st Offense $20.00 --- Second Offense $35.00,--- Third Offense $60.00
Parking in a ADA Space w/o ADA Permit $75.00
Parking in a Snow Designated Area during a snow storm $50.00